Walk to the Beach, 6 Bedroom Villa Layan
100m flat walk onto Layan beach and sea views from the upper bedrooms & terraces.
In immaculate condition a 2 story FREEHOLD pool villa with upper floor ocean views and always the sound of breaking waves just a flat 100m walk to the beach and on the edge of Laguna.
Villa Salafa sits just 100 metres from Layan beach and is separated by a small palm plantation. The 7km long, crescent-shaped beach itself is beautifully tranquil and generally quite deserted with just a handful of exclusive hotels dotted along its edges. The Andaman sea’s waters are still very clean and unpolluted. A short flat walk will take you along Layan beach to the end where there is a small island that can be reached by foot during low tide.
6 bedrooms on the beach makes it a rare and desirable family home, a luxury vacation retreat or an ideal business model for some personal usage and some luxury vacation renting for income.
As a business, such a property would command a year round demand, premium rental rates and high occupancy because there are few 6 bedroom villas available anywhere, the Laguna/Layan area is always preferred and the villa set-up, staffing and service levels can create great loyalty among guests for repeat and referred rental stays. Competition for rental guests in the area is from Banyan Tree and Anantara – both much more expensive, both a longer walk ( usually a buggy ride) to the beach – and in offering the hotel experience, many premium guest prefer the privacy and freedom of a private villa for their holidays.
Rooms are on a grand scale, with high and vaulted ceilings on the upper levels and mostly open plan on the ground floor, a design that creates an abundance of natural airflow and light. Plentiful use of marble, granite and hardwood timber combine with simple wall finishes and elegant furnishing ( included) to create an authentic beach house feel.
The Villa is offered with a robust freehold ownership of the villa land and the villa buildings and is part of the gated community managed by international specialists CBRE for which a monthly contribution is made to the shared costs of providing estate services. Villa garden and pool are maintained, at the owners option, by the villa owner but can be switched to CBRE on request.
The villa boasts an impressive tropical arrival with exotic planting and lotus ponds leading to an extravagant marble-floored entrance hall with marble floors and full glazing to look out onto the pool, the pool deck and the lawn beyond. A covered carport, lockable storage and two pairs of hand carved wooden doors create the feeling of entering a luxury villa.
– Walled garden entrance with carved wooden doors from the private street
– lotus ponds either side of the path
– undercover car parking for two cars with storage
– side access to the rear garden and pool, plus staff entrance
– large grassed lawn, tropical planting and flowers with gate to the beach hidden in the fencing
– a covered sala antique with swing seat
– large wide swimming pool with seat steps in
– ample sundeck around the pool
– BBQ area
– Entrance Hall
– a guest cloakroom
– a large 90sqm open plan living room with picture windows,opening into a covered sala beside the pool and a study area
– a formal dining room opening onto a large covered veranda for casual dining
– through fully retractable doors, walk straight ahead to the covered sun deck and pool
– BEDROOM ( No. 4) , a large ensuite double bedroom garden suite with private entrance and verandah into the garden. Discretely equipped for medical care with twin medical assist electric beds
– Western kitchen ( enclosed) including island appliances, a pantry
– back of house for laundry, staff accommodation, rear entrance and storage
– timber staircase to the upper floor.
– Timber flooring, hardwood window blinds and well chosen furniture create a modern elegance in the landing and hallways approaching the five upper bedrooms
– Sea facing Master Bedroom ( No. 1) with a view of the ocean, an oversize large room with a large balcony and a high vaulted ceiling, a separate walk-in dressing area and a separate ensuite with bath, his and hers counters and shower.
– Sea facing VIP Bedroom (No. 3) with a view of the ocean, a large room with a full width large balcony and en suite facilities
– Sea facing VIP bedroom (No. 2) with a view of the ocean, a large room similar to the master bedroom with a vaulted ceiling and private ensuite facilities and dressing area
– Guest Bedroom ( No. 5), a large East facing double bedroom, decorated in marine blue, currently with twin beds with private ensuite bathroom
– Guest Bedroom (No.6), a large North facing double bedroom with private ensuite bathroom
CALL / EMAIL TO ARRANGE AN INSPECTION AND FOR ANSWERS TO ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE